So its friday, and Im completely bored at the moment. This past week has been pretty crazy! on Monday M'Lynn and I painted the front porch and I managed to get bit by some unknown insect that I had an allergic reaction to :P not happy about that.
Totally had to drag myself to school tuesday, casue it totally feels like summer. I was doing nothing in my classes anyway. But after school M'Lynn, Erica and I went shopping at Norbys and Wal-mart since it was my Daddy's birthday :) At wal-mart I found the freeze pops and convince M and E to let me get them, i was excited :) At Norbys we got my dad a lariat and a toy horse and cow to practice ;)
Wednesday was also quite interesting, I went to the doctor finally for the FLB (funny looking bump) that has been on my right hand for about a month. The doctor had no idea what is was, so in order to find out he cut it off and sent it to the lab. The cutting off process was pretty awesome, but I'll leave out the details. I now have a nice dent on my hand that is red from scabs.
Thursday was.....interesting. Had the FFA meeting and pizza party, first time in a year that I wasn't an officer, its gonna take some getting used to. Also took the german one final SUPER EXCITED about finally being done with that class :)
...and now its friday and Im sitting in AP gov bored out of my mind. This morning had to be at janesville to work on the learning garden at 7:30 for the Horticulture final. Got to destroy a grape vine and plant some flowers with some 5th graders, which were all very ready for summer and thankfully not afriad of the mud! good thing im not either cause it was quite muddy, it felt like I had an inch of mud on the bottom of my shoes. Math test was pretty easy, and I have spent a lot of time reading. I pretty much Aced the AP Gov test on personal finance.
Thats all for now :)
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment