Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Its been awhile! I am now a senior in high school and can't wait to graduate! Its Christmas and I am spending it in Wisconsin with Mom's side of the family. We've been enjoying lots of snow :) I got a frame with all of my Herefords (except Strawberry) from Erica, a Hereford pin from Brody, and a maroon feed tub and bucket for Zeus :). Mom and Dad got me a pair of winter chore boots which are perfect. Zeus and Otis are my Hereford steers this year, we took Zeus to the Badger Kick-off in Milwaukee Wisconsin so we got to stay with Sam and Rich Awve (which was fabulous!). Clayton got me a gorgeous opal ring and a pocket knife (so far!) we've been together for over 6 months now, and I'm incredibly happy :) Yesterday M'Lynn, Erica and I made christmas cookies with Raelynn, which was SUPER FUN!! we made sugar cookies and frosted them and spicy christmas cut-outs but we didn't frost those. Merry Christmas! Peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment